District Employment Exchange
District Employment Exchange,Bargarh
To implement and co-ordinate all programmes of employment assistance, career advice, employment market information and surveys and studies in the district. This office is also responsible for inspection and enforcement of the employment exchanges and (Compulsory Notification of Vacancies) Act – 1959. District Employment Officer is responsible for efficient functioning of town Employment Exchange and it’s sub-offices.
Through “State Employment Mission” programme, District Employment Officer has to take initials to open-up avenues for self-employment and to create a conductive atmosphere for sustainable wage employment.
District Employment Exchange has four major activities
- Registration of job seekers for employment assistance.
- Sponsoring of names of registrants against notified vacancies of the employers.
- Vocational Guidance to registrants through career counselling and providing employment information to them.
- Collection of Employment Market Information (E.M.I.) in Form ER-I, ER-II.
Implementation of ‘State Employment Mission’ increased the activities of District Employment Officer
- To monitor the Skill Up-Gradation Training imparted to un-employed youth for self-employment purpose.
- To sponsor the Bio-Data of un-employed youth counselled through Block level camps for Placement Linked Training Programme.
- To impart “Pre-Recruitment Training Camp (Residential)” to the candidates willing to join Indian Army.
- For the benefit of the un-employed youth District Level Job Fair is being organised.
|2021 to 31.08.2021||2865||00||1|
Address of Head of the Office
District Employment Exchange, Bargarh
At.P.O./Dist. Bargarh, PIN- 768028, Odisha, India